Saltzer Medical Group (SMG) Research has been an innovator through research for over 90 studies since 2000. We provide on-site research support for our experienced CRCs and principal investigators. Our principal investigators include Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, OB/GYN and Sleep Disorder. SMG Research has low screen fail rates and high subject retention rates due to our intensive pre-screening and investigator involvement.
Saltzer Medical Group
- Over 50 Health Care Providers.
- Multi-specialty outpatient clinic.
- 65,000 Visits in the last 12 months.
- 30 Minutes from Boise airport by Interstate 84 in Southwest Idaho.
- Nampa is a growing community of over 81,000 people.
- 2nd largest city in the Treasure Valley (population 616,561)
Indications of Interest
Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Child & Adult Vaccines, Womens’ Health, Pediatric Health, Rheumatology, Pulmonology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, GI Disorders, Sleep Disorders
- CLIA waived lab area equipped with centrifuged and draw station.
- Negative 20-degree freezers
- Newest refrigerators
- Access to specialized clinic equipment
- ACRP certified staff, C.I.T.I. certified
- Experience with various electronic data capture platforms
- Site uses Central IRBs
- Administrative support on site
- Subject recruitment comes primarily from the electronic health record (EHR)
- Site uses combination of Paper Source Documents and Electronic Medical Records
- Dedicated web-enabled monitor workstation.
- Adequate storage for lab supplies
- Limited access to patient records
- Alarm protected, off-site, long-term storage for archived studies
- Secured investigational product storage (double locked)
- NIST certified, Web-based automated continuous remote temperature monitoring system for ambient, refrigerated and frozen storage for investigational products