Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
While using our contact forms, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Embedded content from other websites
Facebook (Visitor Action Pixel) We use the “visitor action pixels” from Facebook Inc (1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”)) on our website.This allows user behavior to be tracked after they have been redirected to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are informing you, based on our knowledge of the situation. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
Google Marketing Services
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Integrated Services and Third Party Content
We use services and content provided by third parties on our website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “content”). For this kind of integration, it is technically necessary to process your IP address so that the content can be sent to your browser. Your IP address will therefore be transmitted to the respective third party provider.In each case, this data processing is carried out to safeguard our legitimate interests in the optimization and the commercial operations of our website.The Java programming language is regularly used to integrate content. Therefore, you can object to data processing by deactivating Java operations in your browser.We have integrated contents from Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”) into our website:
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- “Google Maps” for displaying maps;
- “Google Web Fonts” for using Google’s fonts;
- “YouTube” for displaying videos.
Content Collected By The HEALOW Integrated Service:
HEALOW uses information collected from users of their service to personalize and improve the user’s visit and experience on the site and for other purposes set out below. HEALOW gathers information in the following ways:
- Information You Give to HEALOW: Through a user’s interactions with the Service, HEALOW collects “Personal Information,” which is information that identifies an individual or relates to an identified individual. Personal Information includes any information You have provided in connection with Your use of the Service. Personal Information is collected when You establish an account with HEALOW, or when You communicate with HEALOW about the site. “Sensitive Personal Information” refers to Personal Information regarding more sensitive areas, such as Your government ID and certain other medical or health information, financial information, gender, marriage status, race/ethnicity, or veteran or disability status.
- Web Beacons: HEALOW (or service providers on HEALOW’s behalf) may collect information from visits to the site through the use of “Web Beacons.” Web Beacons are web page elements which may employ cookie technology that enable HEALOW to record data about visits to or transactions made on the site. This information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” HEALOW may use this data to analyze trends and statistics to improve Your online experience or our customer service. No Personal Information is collected through the use of Web Beacons on the site.
- Information Received as a Business Associate: Upon Your request or with Your consent, Your healthcare provider may share information about You, including Your Personal Information, with HEALOW. HEALOW shall only use such information as a “business associate” of a “covered entity” in accordance with any instructions or restrictions provided to HEALOW by Your healthcare provider. With regard to such information, HEALOW shall comply with the applicable provisions of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and the regulations promulgated thereunder, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act and any regulations promulgated thereunder, to the extent such privacy laws are applicable to business associates.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Health Information Security As a medical facility, Saltzer Medical Group is subject to the rules and regulations of HIPAA, which exist to protect the privacy of your health information. To read our full policy in English Read HIPAA PolicyLea HIPAA Como centro médico, Saltzer Medical Group está sujeto a las normas y regulaciones de HIPAA, que existen para proteger la privacidad de su información de salud. Para leer nuestra política completa en españolh
Lea la política de HIPAAIf you wish to request copies of your health information, please use this HIPAA Release form. You will need to print and complete the form before returning it to Saltzer Medical Group.